The Poncan Newsreel
A quarterly publication from the Poncan Theatre
For ONE Night ONLY!
Hometown Boy, Mike Boettcher Makes Good on His Promise!
Hornet's Nest....Real War. Real Heroes. - Movie Premier
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 @ 7:00 PM
Armed only with their cameras, Peabody and Emmy Award-winning conflict Journalist Mike Boettcher, and his son, Carlos, provide unprecedented access into the longest war in U.S. history.
This is not based on a true story. This is the true story.
The all-star soundtrack features the song “Follow Me” by five-time Grammy winner Wynonna Judd and husband Cactus Moser.
Wynonna will be at the Ponca City movie premier.
All proceeds benefit the Ponca City veteran’s plaza
Event Co-Chairs: Janet Martin 580-761-0338 & Linda Brown 580-765-6693
Sponsorships: Pre-Party/Reserved Seating: Barry Bickle 580-718-4163
Ticket Sales: Poncan Theatre - 580 -765-0943 or Lanita Chapman - 580-765-2653
501©3 tax deductable donation
Updated: April 5, 2014
The Poncan Newsreel
The Poncan Theatre Newsreel is a periodic publication from the Poncan Theatre to keep you informed of current activities/shows at the theatre and will feature interesting stories - past and present.
If you have suggestions for stories, please submit them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you will find links to The Poncan Newsreel
- June 2012 Newsreel - (Upcoming Events)
- May 2012 Newsreel - (Upcoming Events and "Taste and Tasteless" Recap)
- April 2012 Newsreel - (Upcoming Events and the 20th annual "Taste and Tasteless")
- March 2012 Newsreel - (Upcoming Events and "Behind the Scenes")
- February 2012 Newsreel - (Events, New Web-Site Article in "Behind the Scenes")
December 2011 Newsreel - (Events, Articles and "Behind the Scenes")
- (November Events and "Behind the Scenes")
October 2011 Newsreel - (October Events and Major Announcement)
September 2011 Newsreel - (2011-2012 Season Announced)
- Winter - 2011 Newsreel - (Friends of the Poncan edition)
- Fall - 2010 Newsreel - (Season Announcements)
- Summer - 2010 Newsreel
Charles and Jeannie Hall donate time and funds to cover all costs associated with the Newsreel.